Gymnasium: The Y offers a variety of organized activities utilizing the gymnasium while also allowing open gym hours. The gymnasium can be rented for special events.
Aerobic/Cardio Room I: The Y offers value-added Group Fitness classes. Classes are FREE to Y members. Members 14 and over can participate. Registration for classes is required. Certified instructors encourage and motivate. Check the latest fitness schedule for dates and times!
Child Watch: The Y provides supervision for children ages 8 weeks to 12 years of age. Parents will need to remain on-site during this time. All children ages 12 and under are to be placed in Child Watch if the child isn’t in a Y-staff supervised program. All staff have First Aid/CPR/AED training.
- Members and non-members must check their children in at the Front Desk
- An Emergency Medical Authorization form must be on file
- Childrens hands need to be stamped at the Front Desk each time they visit
- The person signing the child in needs to be the same person signing the child out (unless noted otherwise)
- YMCA staff aren’t permitted to change diapers but will locate the parent in the facility when the child needs changed
- Sick children aren’t permitted in the Child Watch – a sick child is defined as a child who has had a fever within 24 hours, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, open sores, cough, cold symptoms, lice, etc.
- Child Watch staff cannot administer medicine to your child
- Children cannot bring toys from home
- Only assigned, approved staff and registered children are permitted in the Child Watch area when in session
- Children need to obey all Child Watch room expectations
Building I - Sports Activity Complex (SAC)
BUILDING I - SPORTS ACTIVITY COMPLEX
BUILDING II - HEALTHY LIVING CENTER
The HLC: Y Staff members are available for scheduled fitness equipment orientations teaching safe operation of equipment.
- While performing sets, please be mindful of others waiting. We ask that you not rest on the machine between sets. Allow others to perform a set while you rest.
- Please use proper form and refrain from banging or dropping free weights and/or dumbbells on the floor
- Please refrain from grunting loudly or exhibiting other attention-getting behaviors when lifting
- Please do not exceed recommended weight limits on machines, slam balls, etc.
- Please return weights to their proper storage area and wipe off machines and equipment when finished
- Please place gym bags in a locker. They are not to be stored on the benches or left on the floor.
Aerobic/Cardio Room II: The Y offers value-added Group Fitness classes. Classes are FREE to Y members. Members 14 and over can participate. Registration for classes is required. Certified instructors encourage and motivate. Check the latest fitness schedule for dates and times!
Preschool: The Y offers an Ohio State Certified Preschool Program. The creative curriculum fosters a fun learning environment that helps your little ones (ages 3-5 years old) prepare for kindergarten. Additional information can be found at the Front Desk Kiosk. We encourage you to schedule a tour with a preschool instructor. Y members enjoy a 5% discount per month.
Gymnastics: The Y offers a nationally-ranked competitive gymnastics program and skill-based progressive classes. Children can begin enjoying progressive gymnastics classes at the age of 3. Additional information can be found at the Front Desk Kiosk. Y members enjoy discounted progressive classes.
Building II - Healthy Living Center (HLC)